So I’ve relaunched ChrisMarsden.com and I am still finishing all the sub pages and details so I thought this would be a great way to help you get to know me, and for me to introduce you to several of my new friends that I have recently been introduced to.
- While I’ve been on stage in front of approximately 1200 people I’ve also taught a “class” to 1 middle school student
- I am the cook in my family and am regularly discovering new flavors and dishes. I viewing cooking as an experiment with loose rules and unlimited possibilities. Simple is not only OK, it is preferred.
- Growing up I always had a boat and enjoy sailing more than just about any other thing. We are currently 2-ish hours from the Gulf or Atlantic and are exiled to the lakes of Central Florida.
- I’ve had success in the past with Fishing, but I mostly can’t stand it. I love the idea of it and wish I were good at it, but just can’t get into it.
- I have had a rather diverse variety of jobs in my relatively short working life. Everything from fast-food to retail management, ministry positions to outside sales. The highlight (at least in terms of weird)… professional Christmas Decorator.
- If I could do anything for a living, I would write all day and give money away.
- I am perpetually looking for the next great project. The next thing to not only make me some money, but keep me busy and make a difference. Currently I am starting a non-profit, developing a WordPress based CMS solution for small businesses and nonprofits, putting together a series of health and safety events, and doing some design and marketing work for a couple of businesses and non-profits. PLUS… planning for my week of camp, working on reinventing a youth convention, and working with a team to reinvent to music and arts world. But I’m not too busy… really… so if you have any ideas (especially if they pay), let me know.
So here is the really cool thing about this particular meme. I was tagged by edragonu.ro [@edragonu]. And while he tagged me in the post (as per the rules (see below)), I got the tag notification via twitter. (And actually TweetLater sent me an email to let me know). As busy and disconnected as I have been over the last several days, I may never have discovered that I’d been tagged at all.
And that got me thinking. I usually don’t do meme’s, not because it is a hassle to fill them out, but because I don’t want to harass anybody else when I tag them. But there are a ton of new people I have met via twitter (and in person because of twitter) and I thought I’d tag them not only to get the answers and learn a little more about my new friends but to tell you about my new friends too. SO… in no particular order
- Dana Willhoit – http://www.thepressreleasesite.com/ – @Dana_Willhoit
- Jen Rose – http://divinest-sense.blogspot.com/ – @jen_rose
- Melanie – http://modernmami.com/ – Twitter @modernmami
- Damien Basile – http://thecauseisthehabit.com/ – @DamienBasile
- peglegpug – http://peglegpug.com/ – @peglegpug
- bananakin – http://peakarts.com/ – @bananakin
- Susan Payton – http://www.sparkplugging.com/marketing – @eggmarketing
Check out their sites. Follow them on Twitter. And if you want, consider yourself tagged as well, follow the rules below, and leave a comment here with your blog address and twitter address. And don’t forget to follow me on twitter too [@cruciformity]!
- Link to the original tagger(s), and list these rules on my blog.
- Share 7 facts about myself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of my post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.